Region Asia Sales Head – Industrial Cyber Security
The regional business head for industrial cyber security is responsible for the growth and profitability of business. With direct responsibility for business development and sales the selected individual will be held accountable for the management, oversight, identification, qualification and capture of all business development opportunities and will be responsible for the generation of qualified pipeline growth necessary to meet or exceed the business area’s forecast and plan. In addition, this role will plan and recommend business development and marketing strategies to achieve maximum customer and market penetration consistent with business unit financial objectives and to drive tactical and strategic growth. This role will also indirectly lead, in matrix fashion, the regional cyber security team across the entire value chain from proposal through execution.
What are my responsibilities?
• Build and continuously improve a superior organization committed to profitable growth in the cyber security business. Engage and motivate both the core and extended teams to focus on goals and objectives achievement
• Oversee capture strategies and enable regional sales and bid teams team operationally and strategically to achieve order intake target and ensure the appropriate resources are assigned for submitting successful proposals
• Engage in senior level engagement with customers and partners to support the development of winning campaign strategies that improve the quality and depth of our market and competitor intelligence to influence/enhance our win strategies
• Proactively work to shape the industrial cyber market and establish Siemens as a leader in the field
• Assist with selling and delivering services across all Siemens digitalization offerings
• Ensure cyber security operations teams are enabled and equipped to deliver on commitments to safety, quality, on-time delivery, and compliance
• Own and guide the local Siemens cyber strategy and connect that strategy at a global level
• Collaborate with global subsea stakeholders including business heads, functional heads, and subsea leadership to drive initiatives for the global cyber security business, including cross-divisional enablement
• Drive regional requirements into and support global segment and BU leadership on M&A, partnerships, and product development
• Work with finance team in reporting of business financials and other required updates at senior subsea management team meetings
• Participate in budget, business, and headcount planning as necessary
• Represent Siemens at industry events, trade shows, and conventions
How can I qualify for the role?
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Management
• Minimum ten (10) years of business experience, preferably in a related scope of work
• Minimum five (5) years of experience working within the oil & gas or energy industries
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in a leadership, supervisor or manager role, with significant P&L responsibility
• Understanding of the capabilities and configuration of industrial cyber security controls and solutions across multiple facets; for example: asset management, vulnerability management, anomaly detection, identity and access management, network security, endpoint security, application security, IDS/IPS, deep packet inspection, SIEM, data analytics, security and/or risk management
• Executive level leadership, organizational, negotiation, communication and presentation skills required, including experience with customer and supplier contract negotiations
• Experience in all aspects of business development including account management, capture and technical proposal development
• Experience working with channel partners and a strong understanding of a channel-centric GTM approaches
• Knowledge of market analysis and demonstrated success of targeting new business including ability to develop, document, and execute a plan for achieving awards/growth
• Demonstrated success in collaborating with internal and external decision makers, stakeholders, and other interested parties for presenting and selling opportunities, and gaining approvals for opportunities
• Experience coaching and mentoring employees to increase productivity and results
• Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present technical information in a way a non-technical person would understand
• Experience in budget management and expertise in annual planning cycles.
• Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Innovative, able to create business value for different stakeholders in the complex sale (OT/IT involvement and / or plant vs. HQ)
• Ability and willingness to travel across Asia Pacific up to 35%
Job ID: 106454
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time