Part Time Working Student (Design Engineer)
For our Medium Voltage R&D Group in Gebze, we are looking for an Assistant Design Engineer. This role will be responsible for performing NX-CAD data transfer related support and supplementary design work within the medium voltage switchgear development projects.
What are my responsibilities?
• Within the new product development or existing product improvement projects of the local R&D group or the other R&D groups of the global organization abroad,
• Perform supplementary design work for medium voltage switchgear according to the relevant standards and develop alternative solutions,
• Create and deliver the standard documents required for the production, operation and installation and the data for the projecting tools of the medium voltage switchgear,
• Performing the development works according to the medium voltage product development procedures (Product Management and Development Guideline – Medium Voltage),
• Fulfill the information security requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Student at University for Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 106456
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time