IT Infrastructure Change Manager (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Responsibility for initiation, documentation and authorization of changes taking into account impact, costs, advantages and risks of planned changes.
• Individual monitoring and reporting of change implementation, where required on the basis of key figures, as well as review and completion of requests for change (RfC).
• Responsibility for planning and coordination of Major and Significant changes/projects.
• Implementation and agreement of project scope with customer, specification of project order (in coordination with line manager and DC service management), taking into account process standards and standard software etc., as well as independent monitoring and management of changes/projects on the basis of project key figures (e.g. schedule, costs, quality) regarding the compliance with the respective specifications.
• Coordination during creation of solution architectures incl. cost estimate on the basis of definition and documentation of customer requirements in requirements specification, with the aim of resolving functional, technical or organizational problems, all the while taking into account process standards and standard software etc.
• Functional management of internal and external project members, monitoring of project-related work orders/work hour allocation of internal and external project members for changes in his/her area of responsibility.
• Release of changes in his/her area of responsibility for acceptance by the customer.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Experience in Process definition with ITIL Methodology.
• Experience in leading project teams or heading sub-projects (esp. in DC operation).
• Experience in managing relevant changes / projects in the DC operation.
• Agile certification is a plus.
• Ability to create a collaborative environment and deliver a consensus agreement with key IT personnel.
• Ability to capture process requirements and translate them into a process document
• Ability to write well.
• Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must.
• German is a plus.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 106483
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time