Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Responsibility for initiation, documentation and authorization of changes taking into account impact, costs, advantages and risks of planned changes.
- Individual monitoring and reporting of change implementation, where required using key figures, as well as review and completion of requests for change (RfC).
- Responsibility for planning and coordination of Major and Significant changes/projects.
- Implementation and agreement of project scope with customer, specification of project order (in coordination with line manager and DC service management), taking into consideration process standards and standard software etc., as well as independent monitoring and management of changes/projects, analyzing data (e.g. schedule, costs, quality) regarding the compliance with the respective specifications.
- Coordination during creation of solution architectures including cost estimate on the basis of definition and documentation of customer requirements in requirements specification, with the aim of resolving functional, technical or organizational problems.
- Functional management and monitoring of project-related work requests/work hour allocation of internal and external project members.
- Release of changes in his/her area of responsibility for acceptance by the customer.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Experience in Process definition with ITIL Methodology.
- Experience in leading project teams or heading sub-projects (esp. in DC operation).
- Experience in managing relevant change requests/ projects in the DC operation.
- Experience with agile methods (SCRUM)
- Ability to build a collaborative environment and deliver a consensus agreement with key IT personnel.
- Ability to capture process requirements and translate them into a process document
- Professional communication skills - both verbally and in writing. Having proficient level of English, German knowledge will be highly appreciated
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 106483
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time