Regional Sales Manager (w/m/d) Urban Traffic Systems
- You are the HQ- responsible for defined countries in the Business Segment “Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS)” and contribute to achieve their business plans.
- You will develop “Go-To-Market strategies” and develop leads & opportunities jointly with your countries.
- Furthermore you will support countries in the entire CRM process: Sales strategy, planning, pricing, customer presentations & meetings, bid preparation, target pricing, internal approval processes (LoA).
- In addition, you will support and monitor project execution.
- You will sell our global ITS product and solution portfolio; drive and position innovative digitalization solutions and pilot projects.
- You will work closely with other internal functions (e.g. Product Management, R&D) to develop ITS portfolio further along customer requirements.
- You will report to the Head of Global Sales ITS.
- You have a degree (master's/diploma) in electrical engineering, business administration, information technology or similar.
- Furthermore, you have gained some years of experience in urban mobility markets (ideally road traffic) in an international environment.
- Your impressive profile also includes sound practical experience in sales (management) and project management and strong analytical skills.
- You are passionate about future technologies and new business models in the mobility digitalization environment.
- The international nature of this role requires you to have very good English and German language skills and a willingness to travel (approx. 30%).
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 106490
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time