CT Product Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the CT Product Sales Team at Siemens Healthineers. This will be a varied, customer-facing role, working alongside our Regional Sales Managers to grow the CT business in GB and I.
The suitable candidate will have ideally come from a Radiography / Radiology background, with a strong clinical understanding of the use of CT products and will have proven customer relationship management experience from a previous role. Sales/customer facing experience is desirable, however the ability to recognise and maximise business opportunities and quickly build open and trusting relationships with others is essential.
What are my responsibilities?
- To provide technical and clinical product support for the whole of the CT Product Portfolio
- To deliver product presentations and support equipment demonstrations to customers
- To support the Sales Team with preparation of customer quotes
- To prepare and respond to tenders in association with the bids team in an accurate and timely manner.
- To develop and maintain relationships with product groups at Head Office in Germany
- To develop marketing strategy with the CT Business Manager and National Sales Manager
- To develop marketing material together with the CT Business Manager and the Marketing Department
- Attendance at national / local exhibitions, networking with potential customers
- To maintain and update demonstration equipment and support site visits
- To attend system handover meetings to ensure all configurations, project specific items are correct
- To compile competitive information / sales argumentation and disseminate to sales force as required
- To keep up to date with current products and clinical trends and support internal training sessions to Sales, Applications and other internal stakeholders to ensure product knowledge is at high levels within all relevant parties
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Typically requires proven clinical experience within Radiography
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel Nationally and occasionally abroad
- Presentation skills – happy to stand up in front of others and present and demonstrate products
- Customer facing experience
- Sales skills / ability
- Ability to develop close working relationships with customers.
Job ID: 106502
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time