Product Manager (m/f/diverse) for Musculoskeletal Solutions
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product Manager (m/f/diverse) for Musculoskeletal Solutions to take responsibility for our musculoskeletal solutions on a part-time basis from acquisition to post-processing.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will analyze the market and compare the key figures with the forecasts in your business plans in order to keep your in-depth knowledge of the market up to date
- You will also draw up a roadmap for musculoskeletal solutions and their positioning for various magnetic resonance tomography systems and customer groups
- Your solutions will reflect advance development, our customers and marketing, in order to harmonize your visions and the business viewpoint
- You will represent your field in prioritizing research & development work orders. To achieve this you will balance your viewpoint with those of your colleagues in other clinical fields
- From time to time and for selected topics, you will take on the technical management of agile teams from a customer point of view as Product Owner
- You will work in a team of outstanding international experts who develop solutions in agile teams and take responsibility for them. You will also have access to an international network of high-ranking customers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetresonanztomographie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a university degree in medicine, physics or a comparable technical discipline. Ideally you also have a doctorate
- In addition you have many years of relevant professional experience in product management and sound experience in the field of magnetic resonance imaging
- You have already been able to build up experience in managing the content of agile teams from a customer viewpoint and in managing experienced experts
- Ideally you also have basic commercial knowledge
Your attributes and skills:
- You are willing to travel on occasional business trips (approx. 10%)
- You are business-fluent in German and English, have a strong logical line of reasoning and very good presentation skills which you can use to convince during internal and external presentations
- As this job will be held in conjunction with a colleague and close cooperation is essential, you have a strong team spirit and ability to cooperate, a structured and organized way of working and an open and honest manner
- A good feel for compromises and exceptionally good business sense round out your profile
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 106505
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time