Senior Data Center Technical Consultant (f/m/d)
The worldwide as well the Germany Data Center market is fast growing and offers many business opportunities. As one of the major building automation players we from Siemens Smart Infrastructure aim for a leading position in these future digital market segments, combining our strong hardware and application expertise with state-of-the-art IoT technology, software apps and new digital services. As a recognized company in diversity, we foster an open mindset that invites you to cope with diverse cultural backgrounds, thinking, perspectives and ways of working together. We have created a team of brilliant entrepreneurs, digital thinkers, software developers and specialists in Building Technologies to lead the digitalization in our industry. We believe in small, fast moving teams and agile processes to gain immediate impact in the market. The colleagues in our German HQ work in close collaboration with our field sales organization to achieve the best results for our customers.
You have entrepreneurial spirit? You want to express fully your talents? You know the Data Center industry? Then join our agile Data Center Team.
- You act as a trusted advisor to our Data Center customers
- You organize technical workshops with customers, validate their requirements and translate these into comprehensive customer-specific solutions
- You develop comprehensive technical Data Center solution design strategy and support sales in bid and execution of project
- You adapt existing methods and procedures to create innovative technical solutions
- You lead and support agile project teams internally as well as externally
- You know the new and emerging Data Center technologies
- You represent Siemens in Data Center networks like EN50600 or Bitkom
- You have extensive professional experience of solution design in the field of IT Data Center or/and building technologies; building safety, security and automation
- You are a strong team player in a dynamic environment
- You build bridges between people, disciplines and technologies
- You know IT processes and regulations such as ITIL / ITSM, DCIM knowledge would be beneficial
- You have very good communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in German and English
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Fabian Bruske.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 106511
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time