SW Architect for Windows DevOps/infrastructure as code solutions
If you are interested in information technologies, up-to-date software for medical devices, you are expert in architecture of Windows 10 OS DevOps solutions we would love to have you on board in our team in Siemens Healthcare Kosice.
You can expect interesting work, excellent career opportunities, lot of different benefits, high company culture and excellent team.
More about our projects can be found at:
Task and Responsibilities
- Define state-of-the art architecture for Windows 10 OS DevOps as code infrastructure solutions
- cooperation in international work team setup (Germany, Slovakia, USA)
Required education, skills and personality requirements
English – expert (interpreting)
- Master degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical, technical, and conceptual problem-solving skills in area of Windows 10 DevOps as code solutions
- Knowledge and experience in Windows 10 OS Deployment, Configuration & Security
- Build and Test automation, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Experience with VirtualBox API is welcomed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required, German is welcomed
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands with challenging workloads
- Ability to work in SCRUM setup
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Extra days-off (bridge
days, sick days)
Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 106532
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time