Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Project Director (m/w/divers) with Thought Leadership in Innovation, Growth and Foresight.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You lead and drive projects for development and creation of future healthcare visions and insights for technologies and business growth. Bringing together cross-disciplinary and international teams in specific projects, aiming at:
- Derivation of business and technology visions, with relevance and impact on the company and for our customers
- Derivation of technology implications with dedicated technology strategies targeting new business opportunities, potential technology disruptions and white spots
- Evaluation of innovation potential for specific business, with related recommendations on realization options
- You initiate trend analysis initiatives and evaluate technology and business insights in collaboration with internal business partners, customers and external experts.
- You initiate and lead external workshops with key opinion leaders to drive inspirations for business, new technology impulses and deep domain know-how for company technology and innovation strategy
- You manage internal events for propagating thought leadership and healthcare foresight to trigger new thinking and opening unknown areas for opportunities
- You will assess business opportunities, technologies, trends and respective companies, concluding on their impact for specific business areas of the company
- As a coach, you will guide cross-functional teams in overcoming silo thinking using internal and/or external networks and ecosystems
- You will encourage innovation by showing resilience despite organizational barriers, finding alternative paths in order to achieve innovation goals
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in a scientific, technical or medical field or a similar qualification, combined with an MBA and with appropriate professional experience; PhD is an advantage.
- You have many years of relevant professional experience with strategic program management and/or experience with business domain analysis, visioning, strategic innovation management and business development in an international matrix organization. Ideally, you have gained this experience within healthcare business domain
Your attributes and skills:
- You have demonstrated your leadership skills in leading interdisciplinary programs and projects with multiple partners and subsidiaries (internal and external) in technology and innovation strategy development, portfolio definition and roadmapping, involving external stakeholder, customers and partners
- You have high analytical competence and structured work approach, “out-of-the-box” thinking and challenging the status quo
- Business experience and the ability to translate company goals into executable steps as well as to sort, plan and manage various urgent tasks according to priority characterize you
- You are well versed in stakeholder management, have strong negotiation and discussion skills and are used to working across departments in a multicultural, global and highly metric environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluency in English and a good command of German characterize you
- Business travel: 20-30%
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 106539
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time