Cyber Security - Global Change Manager (m/f)
This job can be located either in Lisbon, Portugal, Madrid, Spain or Prague, Cezch Republic. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
What are my responsabilities?
- Conceptualization and implementation of a change strategy to support adoption of new ways of working and facilitate culture change required for the Cybersecurity organization;
- Together with a cross-departmental team integrate change management activities into project plan and drive execution;
- Define success metrics and routines to continuously monitor change progress, including regular pulse checks to assess change readiness;
- Identify, plan and implement change interventions Identify and manage anticipated resistance and actively manage key stakeholders;
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of internal communications, support training efforts to build required competencies and foster a customer-centric culture;
- Support and engage senior leaders, consult and coach teams;
- Contribute to an active cybersecurity community via internal social networks, boards and other new ways of working together with your team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Higher technical education (university level), preferably with experience in technology industry - ideally with a focus on cybersecurity;
- A solid understanding of concepts and methods for organizational development, behavioral and cultural change;
- > 5 years of experience with organizational change efforts, building on knowledge of change management principles, applying the underlying methodologies and tools in change management programs;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, work collaboratively and influence others;
- Forward looking with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics;
- Substantial experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle;
- Change management or design thinking certification or designation desired;
- Strong experience with disciplinary and functional leadership in an international, multicultural matrix organization;
- Having a collaborative mindset and working seamlessly across seniority and organization;
- Good spoken english.
Want to know more?
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
Joining Corporate Technology Cybersecurity means reinventing the world of today and tomorrow by becoming part of a global team spread around the globe in locations as Portugal, Spain, Germany or the USA.
Do you want to know more? https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/company/innovation/pictures-of-the-future/cybersecurity.html
Curious about our Cyber Security hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has already more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team in Lisbon being one of the biggest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#itsec #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Job ID: 106557
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time