What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure proper financial project set up including WBS structure in line with agreed project budget and company internal contractual arrangements.
- Set up a financial performance plan for the project based on the planned delivery schedule for the offered scope during the sales phase
- Perform financial planning, forecasting, controlling, reconciliation of project cash flow and constant deviation analysis.
- Participation at commercial project reviews with project management.
- Support project managers in timely issuing of applications and invoices to an appropriate quality; track order backlog, allocate project costs and initiate invoices according to project progress or contractual regulations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master Degree, major in finance related major is preferred.
- 1~3 years working experience in commercial related area.
- Fluent in English writing and speaking, communication, and computer skills.
- Sufficient knowledge in finance and international trade.
- Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitude.
- Interest in helping and working with customers.
- Familiar with Microsoft office suite is a must.
Job ID: 106588
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Power Plant Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time