Products Specialist, LV/MV Circuit Breakers (Panel Business)
- Identifies current and future sales and project requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Local Thai-national preferred, male/female
- 5+ years in Low Voltage (preferred) or Medium Voltage Product sales experience to Manufacturers, Panel Builders
- Proven track record in sales, profitability and achievements existing and new customer / install bases
- Strong English communication, sales skills, customer oriented, motivated and self-starter.
Job ID: 106594
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time