Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Ensure stable operations for the IT service Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
• Take over application maintenance and support tasks pro-actively in the area of EAI (e.g. Incidents, Service Requests, Change Requests, firewall configuration, deployments) with the goal to meet SLA and ensure high quality of the service
• Contribute to various integration projects in a broad diversity of scenarios (e.g. deployments
• Implement interface requirements as discussed and agreed with relevant stakeholders
• Proactively support customers on interface issues namely performing monitoring, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and bugs correction
• Notify and track dependencies on others teams related with interface implementation, as infrastructure, network, firewall, security, etc.
• Produce technical documentation
• Ensure internal IT compliance & security guidelines are met
• Participate on regular status meetings.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Knowledge in WebMethods Suite: Command Central 10.1, webMethods integration server 10.1 and MWS 10.1
• Basic knowledge in other application integration platforms
• Knowledge in it the areas: System administration, Application (EDI/EAI), network, firewall, ITIL V3
• Knowledge in common Databases (e.g. Oracle)
• Bases in programming in perl, java, Linux shell (desirable)
• Analysis and decision ability - focusing results orientation
• Customer-oriented and solution-focused
• Availability to travel
• Fluent English (mandatory)
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 106644
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time