HR Business Partner/Manager, Shanghai
As a trusted partner to and a member of the local senior leadership team, brings deep insight, an
independent viewpoint and HR expertise to business issues. Consults with and influences senior
leaders to take actions on emerging people related topics. Translates business requirements into
human capital imperatives and utilizes the full value chain of HR to derive relevant HR solutions to meet the evolving needs of the business. Plays a key role in orchestrating and facilitating changes to organizational culture, design and structure. Works in close collaboration with Senior HR BP.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Understand business and its strategy, be an active part of the decision making process across all facets of the organizational unit (sales, service, support functions, etc)
2. Understand the external world and its implications on the business and people strategy (industries, markets, customers, HR, people practices etc.) - „bring the outside in*
3. Provide the local perspective of business needs and requirements to HR at all levels
4. Ensure implementation of Global HR Strategy in alignment with local needs
5. Collaborate with Global HR Business Partners to ensure alignment between global business / people strategy and local people strategy and related HR initiatives
6. Develop and communicate the local People Strategy and translate it into HR goals and actions
7. Lead or contribute to the implementation of HR programs and initiatives for assigned countries / units
8. Partner with leadership teams at relevant levels to drive performance and build organizational capability
9. Coach and enable executives to be more effective leaders
10. Identify needs for change management and champion related activities
11. Drive discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations
12. Partnering with business leaders to actively analyze and drive cultural change in line with business strategy
13. Enable local business to develop a diverse, robust talent pipeline
14. Guide the business on the appropriate HR programs, processes, and policies based on the business environment / strategy
15. Orchestrate and connect business with experts across the HR value chain to develop new or leverage existing solutions
16. Responsible for or contributing to HR activities in country during M&A projects and partnering with required parties
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 5 years as HR Manager
- with adequate experience as main contributor for complicated HR projects
- More than 2 years of experience in leadership
- At least 3 years working experience in foreign enterprises/organization
- Relevant knowledge on HR tools , process, and programs
- Systematic HR knowledge in respect of recruitment and labor market trends, training and development, employee relationship, labor law and regulations,C&B, IIT , SI , PHF and visa handling etc.
- Understanding of related products, market and technology knowledge.
- Business result orientation
- Strategic-Innovative Orientation
- Good ability in terms of change management
- Good commend of interview, coaching and consulting, presentation and moderating skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin Chinese
- Good command of MS office.
- BA/BS degree in HR Management, Business Administration or other related fields
Job ID: 106647
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time