Partner / Practice Lead (m/f/diverse) Transformation Consulting Germany
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Partner / Practice Lead (m/f/diverse). Transformation Consulting is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing organizations of Siemens Healthineers. While being part of the large firm’s network, we leverage our independency within Enterprise Services to deliver an independent, true strategic consulting to our customers needing strategic advice.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will lead our national consulting practice in Germany to become part of one of the major strategic healthcare consulting organizations worldwide. You will bring in your powerful network and acquisition capabilities to grow the practice according to our business targets over the next 5 and more years
- You will have the direct accountability and overall oversight responsibility for large projects of complex nature. Delivering every project at highest quality standard and on budget, you will lead your team effectively in solving problems. By choosing from a broad set of techniques and experience you will inspire innovative thinking in your team members to leverage the firm's knowledge and portfolio
- You will lead complex negotiations and contract agreements for consulting projects, inspiring customers to go beyond the initial project scope. As the success of our projects is highly dependent on the skills of your team, you will develop and coach the entire team by identifying skill gaps and tailoring necessary trainings. You are perceived as a trusted leader and you demonstrate your leadership skills by communicating strategic goals and securing and managing appropriate resources on a daily basis
- You will coach and mentor clients to help grow capabilities and effectiveness to achieve challenging goals. Making customer satisfaction your #1 priority you will be highly accepted by top-management in any customer and project environment. You are confident to initiate controversial discussion with top management on business priorities and you will achieve changes in thinking and behavior
- You will further enhance your skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. You will combine firm knowledge and experience from multiple customer backgrounds to provide optimal customer solutions
- You are an undergraduate or hold a master’s degree with consistent outstanding academic record; an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, M.D. etc.) is preferred
- You have many years of experience from renowned consulting firms, including 5+ years in a leadership role within the business
- You have a powerful network within healthcare consulting in Germany and Europe
- You have a proven track record of running large complex programs with multiple implementations and/or solution deployments
- You proofed effective project management skills in a consulting environment
- You have experience in overseeing the work of multiple work stream leads or project/program managers and tracking their projects' key performance indicators
Your attributes and skills:
- You stand out due to excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- You are an entrepreneurial and results-driven achiever and have the ability to build advisor relationships with C-suite and Board member clients
- You have a strong persuasive communication ability in German and English, both verbally and in writing. Furthermore, you are willing to travel
When you join Siemens Healthineers as a Practice Lead, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. In this role you will work on the best teams to help healthcare providers succeed globally in today’s dynamic environment. You will interact with multiple clients and work with a number of colleagues in various functional areas within Siemens Healthineers.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 106694
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time