Product Engineer C
- Product design using NX / ProE Creo.
- Design of plastic and metal parts.
- Design for Additive Manufacturing.
- Mechanical and dynamic simulation.
- Implementation of cost reduction projects.
- Generate and release product documentation (drawings, BOM, product specification, manuals, etc.).
- Collaborate with Quality, Manufacturing, Logistics, Purchasing and Production to fulfil technical requirements and assure project implementation on time.
- Experience in electrical testing, thermal analysis, advanced mechanical design, tolerance analysis. English 600 TOEFL or equivalent.
- DFMA and problem-solving experience (Root cause analysis, six-sigma, hypothesis test, Design of experiments).
Job ID: 106733
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time