Senior Executive Product & solution sales
Job Title: Senior Executive Product and Solution Sales
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future of digitalization and Automation with us? Join our Building Technologies Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in sales/market strategy.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· The Senior executive Product & solution sales - Kolkata is responsible for implementation of the sales and marketing strategy in VAP / RSL channel defined by the business unit with a view to attaining a defined Regional sales target with accurate forecast in East Region
· You will support in implementing effective Solution partner and Distribution partner program in the East region and the nearby cities as a part of Tier-3 city development
· To focus on channel development (RSL / VAP) in the region and to meet all the techno commercial requirements of New VAP/RSL Channel and End customers in the region.
· To achieve the assigned yearly Regional Sales targets (e.g Order intake & Sales revenue) with a say to Do ratio of 95% month on month
· You will maintain and track the Sales funnel, Must win projects and specification activities with identified consultants and create a win-win situation for the projects in the Region with VAP / RSL's
· You must achieve timely invoicing of Sales orders booked with reference to the Lead time of the product and achieve the forecasted sales revenue target month on month
· Achieve timely collection as per the collectable outstanding for the month with VAP/RSL Channels and achieve the forecasted monthly collection target month on month
· Make scheduled monthly visits to Key consultants and closely work on Specifying Siemens products & system portfolio from the pre sales stages to create the pull for the portfolio.
· Support development of New VAP/RSL channels in the Region and provide presales and Design support during initial stages to make them familiarize with CPS Comfort Portfolio
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a graduate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with consistent track record and experience of 8 to 10 years in knowledge of BMS System and capability to propose customized solutions.
- Ought to possess extraordinary social skills
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Kolkata where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come. You are passionate about travelling and have good local connect with the consultants in the region.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 106758
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time