We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthcare in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire Key Account Manager (KAM) to join our Riyadh team to be responsible for the development and maximization of the total long-term revenue and profitable growth of the assigned account, representing Siemens Healthineers in all sales/strategic activities and acts as interface between the customer and our organization (HQ, Divisions and Regions). The position holder acts as the advocate for the customer’s interests and shows a personal long-term commitment for his/her account with the target to achieve the account business targets, including e.g.: order intake, opportunity pipeline, account penetration and customer relationship management.
What are my responsibilities?
· Responsibility for the Corporate Account: Account Analysis and Transparency
· Analyzes customer’s market, business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and effectively transfers this knowledge to the Siemens organizations and Regions.
· Proactively identifies and pursues strategic business opportunities with the customer by coordinating the activities of Business Areas and Sales and highlighting unmet needs with the customer
· Represents the account to the Siemens organizations and ensures a unified approach across all Business Areas and Sales.
· Evaluates the account potential for Siemens and the account penetration.
On the Strategic Account Development ..
· You will be responsible for the achievement of the account business targets as defined.
· Developing a unified 3-5 years account strategy based on the strategic goals of the customer and market knowledge with the relevant Siemens organizations. This includes strategically important projects, Revenue and Order targets, profitability and other strategic collaboration projects
· You will align the Siemens business planning of the respective Siemens organizations with the strategic goals of the customer.
· You will be in charge of developing and maintaining the Account Business Plan (ABP) according to the Account Development Process (ADP).
· Building/maintaining sustainable relationships with the appropriate account’s key decision makers.
· Facilitation and planning relationships on executive and senior levels with the account’s and Siemens’ management.
· Driving Executive Relations Program (ERP) and building up an informal network.
· Working regularly with the Siemens Healthcare KSA team (Sales, Project Management, Credit Management, etc.) to exchange information, enabling operational business.
· Supporting the Sales team as needed in negotiations and other issues relating to securing new business
· Establishing him/herself as the point of contact for escalation.
· Providing early recognition of potential risks with (major) business impact in the account. When necessary escalates identified risks in time to appropriate Siemens Executives when necessary.
· Fully responsible for the implementation of the account strategy, especially for share-of-wallet, assigned account budget and regular forecast based on YTD figures.
· Continuously updating the strategic and operational account planning, incl. metrics in Philos-CRM to secure proper reporting to the respective MDB.
· Coordination and moderation operative business.
· Identifying, developing and driving leads and opportunities as part of the Account Business Planning together with his/her account team.
· Coordination and supporting the creation of value based offers, including calculation, terms & conditions and the alignment of the offer with the customer.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· University degree in engineering or business administration or other relevant qualification from reputable university or college.
· More than 7 years Account Management/Senior Sales and related management experience with a track record of successful performance (new orders), preferably in the relevant industry / market.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing complex projects/customers successfully.
· Ability to manage and motivate people successfully, preferably with experience as a
· manager of a team in an international environment.
· Able to motivate individuals from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
· Ability to assess the effect of his/her activities on other people.
· He/she is interested in mutual understanding.
· Open minded and ease of setting up a network of relationships.
· Correctly judges the importance of the formal and informal authorities and possibilities within the
· customer’s and Siemens organization.
· Situational Sensitivity
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 106775
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time