Financial Solutions and Treasury Analyst
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Financial Solutions & Treasury Analyst to be involved in defining, implementing and managing various Sales financing & Treasury processes and activities within the Healthineers Asia Pacific Region. This opportunity will allow you to build on your all round existing Financing and Treasury knowledge as well as obtaining exposure to Healthineers HQ and Asia Pacific Management.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You pro-actively support with managing all Treasury processes, activities and initiatives within the Asia Pacific Healthineers region in line with the global Healthineers Treasury strategy.
- You create and arrange standard and tailored customer financing solutions based on specific Healthineers sales models and individual Customer needs / drivers in order to support Healthineers’ vision of becoming a trusted partner to our Customers.
- You perform financial risk assessments on financing solutions (for both transactional product sales as well as complex asset management solutions) and provide risk mitigation solutions.
- You provide input and advice to Management on treasury topics and processes (FX, Liquidity, Funding etc) which can impact Healthineers entities and then where necessary, provide appropriate solutions to address any risks.
- You regularly and closely collaborate with Healthineers Treasury HQ, Healthineers Operating Entities, Treasury Service Providers, as well as other internal stakeholders to ensure that all treasury processes are operating effectively and in compliance with both internal and external regulations
- You actively support on ad hoc related tasks assigned by Management
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You obtained a Degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent educational background
- You have a minimum of 5 years Financing or Treasury work experience in corporate treasury in MNC (bank experience is a plus)
- You possess good knowledge of different treasury (FX, deposits, loans, guarantees etc) and sales financing products (leasing, sale of receivables etc)
Your personality and skills:
- You possess strong self-study ability with a proactive and results orientated attitude
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- You are well organized with strong communication skills in dealing with different stakeholders and interfaces
- You are cross cultural sensitivity
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Job ID: 106783
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time