Assistant Manager - Business Administrator
Assistant Manager – Business Administrator
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Finance
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Order booking against Purchase Orders (POs) and as per Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Responsible for overall billing for the hours writing in system
- Opening of WBS codes and aligning the same with the back charging
- PATAC (Internal tax approvals for foreign travels) and travel compliances
- Coordination with global BA community for charging requirement
- Summary of hours billed and unbilled
- Posting of relevant JV’s in SAP
- P&L/Cost Centre review for the complete business
- Project controlling and tracking of project costs
- Issuing of relevant PO’s related to business.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Education: - Chartered Accountant
- Specialized knowledge: - SAP and basic accounting
- Skills: - Good communication
- Experience: - 1-2 years
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 106821
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time