Location: Naroda, India
Department: Dresser – Rand India Pvt Ltd
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Project planning, controlling and
- Project planning, including deadlines, costs, resources on the basis of the contract,
- Planning of partner interfaces (suppliers, purchased items, etc.),
- Regular monitoring of the project for nonconformances (costs, deadlines, quality) and appropriate countermeasures,
- Regular reporting: project internal (team meetings), project external (status to CoC management), customer status.
Technical leadership responsibility:
- Leadership of the project team,
- Motivating employees,
- Integrating and cultivating know-how of new employees,
- Assessing employee performance (where appropriate: achievement of targets).
Claim and Contract management:
- Analysis of contract in terms of risks, opportunities, claim potential and possible supplementary orders,
- Permanent monitoring of project for contractual nonconformances and implementing appropriate measures,
- Cultivation of additional potential business activities,
- Successfully asserting requests for more (funding, time) as well as defense against claims (customer, suppliers).
Risk and Claims Management:
- Promptly assessing and evaluating factors that significantly influence the project
- Identifying and analyzing risks, defining and implementing effective countermeasures, minimizing risks and thereby reducing costs/NBCCs and/or enhancing customer satisfaction,
- Recognizing and cultivating opportunities, implementing opportunities in the form of supplementary orders and project improvements,
- Regular monitoring of risks and opportunities.
- Optimizing customer relationships,
- Selecting and actively involving Suppliers,
- Supporting the respective regional Siemens company.
- Promptly identifying NCCs and implementing effective countermeasures,
- Channeling flow of experience to internal partners (e.g., Project Managers, Project Facilitators)
- Continuous implementation and where appropriate, adaptation of efficient sequences and processes based on specified methodology.
- Internal: experience feedback to other projects,
- Internal: proposals for process improvement,
- External: identifying business developments and deriving apt notices, e.g., for Sales & Marketing.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
B.E. / B.Tech Mechanical / Industrial / Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics with 8-10 years experience. 5+ years experience in managing mid-large scale projects with moderate to high complexity. Professional certification in Project Management preferred.
- Experience in the field of SW and HW planning, engineering, field assembly and commissioning
- Experience as a Project Manager (B projects),
- Experience in closely associated subdivision/business segment (PM in development, system testing)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 106837
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time