SMVS Senior Financial Controller 资深财务控制
What are my responsibilities?
1. Finish monthly closing activities in a timely manner and check related balance sheet account to align with BU balance recon requirement;
2. Finish the financial statement under the IFRS and provide the comments to BU for the deviations against last fiscal year and forecasting or budgeting;
3. Involve in Rolling-Forecast and Budgeting process and support the line manager for the data collection and checking, challenge the key assumption from data provider;
4. Supporting for the internal and external auditing and follow up with open issues.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
1. University graduate in finance or accounting, with profound costing knowledge and financial analysis skills;
2. About 5-8 years’ working experience with at least 3 years financial analysis experience, solid accounting knowledge;
3. Good skill in Excel and PowerPoint, cost analysis, SAP knowledge is must;
4. Fluent in English both oral and written;
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and willing to work under pressure with strong learning capability and Multi-task handling capability.
Job ID: 106840
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time