SHL IT Sr. IT Specialist Shanghai
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Act as 2nd level IT support to analyze and solve complex IT application and infrastructure issues; Ensure the business and operation requirements are met within defined Service Level and get agreement with business.
2. Collaborate with IT manager and IT team members to execute the defined IT strategy in order to ensure and improve the quality of the IT services.
3. Lead IT solution and project implementation; Drive and deliver IT projects to meet the required standard of quality (time, budget, and functionality) in order to ensure the business success and customer satisfaction.
4. Promote new IT technology solution, local initiatives to support business process simplification and efficiency.
5. Create knowledge base and technical resolutions document repository of fixes, installation procedure, technical tips and other office technology processes.
6. Manage 3rd party service provider to deliver a quality service to the company.
7. Support the implementation of IT regulation and compliance process.
8. Partner with global IT team on the global IT standards roll out to the region and country.
9. As member of local IT team to share team goal and performance management target; ensure the cost saving objective of the business are met.
10. Collect (Adhoc.) user requirements and deliver solution as required.
Your qualifications and experience:
5-8 years working experience in information technology or computer science, advanced IT infrastructure.
Your attributes and skills:
Application skills, IT project Management, IT service management and delivery, IT incident and change management, vendor management, IT compliance.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 106842
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time