Engineer Instrumentation and Control
Location: Pune, India
Department: Dresser – Rand India Pvt Ltd
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Research & Development
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• I&C Engineering
• Order related representation of the Control Engineering
• Creation of technical concepts and special solutions
• Participation in Technical meetings
• Creation of technical Descriptions
• Creation of technical drawings
• Create bills of materials
• Work with Comos & Teamcenter
• Hands on experience on P&ID development, Instrumentation List/Datasheet, Signal list, Hook ups, JB drawing, wiring & interconnection diagrams.
• Selection of Instruments, Control Valves , Junction Boxes , Cables
• Experience on Control System cabinet design and associated component selections like Vibration Rack, IO Modules,Controllers, Power Supply etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• BE (Instrumentation & Controls) 3-6 Years.
• Good Knowledge of I+C Concepts of Power/Oil & Gas industries with skills of designing I+C System based on Process analysis.
• Good Knowledge on Instrument selections and Datasheet analysis.
• Knowledge on SIL standards & HAZOP will be beneficial.
• Knowledge of Siemens Simatic S7 based Control System will be beneficial.
• Experience in Centrifugal Compressors shall be highly desirable.
• Working knowledge on Comos , Teamcenter .
• Experience on SAP-ATLAS will be beneficial.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 106864
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time