SHL Finance Sales Financing Manager Shanghai
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Develop, implement, and drive a sales financing program within Siemens Healthineers China to support Healthineers’ business growth within China.
2. Create and arrange standard and tailored customer financing solutions based on specific Healthineers sales models and individual Customer needs / drivers in order to support Healthineers’ vision of becoming a trusted partner to our Customers.
3. To lead negotiations with Banks / external finance providers for sales financing solutions and act as the ‘bridge’ between Customers, Siemens Healthineers China Business Areas, and Banks/ external finance providers.
4. To perform financial risk assessments on sales financing solutions (for both transactional product sales as well as complex asset management solutions) and to provide risk mitigation solutions.
5. Regularly and closely collaborate with different internal stakeholders within Headquarter (such as Healthineers Treasury) and China (such as Business Area Sales, Finance, and Accounting) to ensure that all sales financing processes are operating effectively and in compliance with both internal and external regulations.
6. To provide sales financing training to the Siemens Healthineers China community.
Your qualifications and experience:
Minimum of 10 years healthcare sales financing experience (including program development) in either a MNC or Bank/ external finance provider within the China region.
Your attributes and skills:
Familiarity with working within an international environment. Pro-active, self driven and ability to work independently within a dynamic and cross functional environment.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 106955
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time