Senior Managed Equipment Services Business Analyst
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then get in touch with us today about a fantastic opportunity that we have available for a Senior Managed Equipment Services (MES) Business Analyst to join our team based as Fiona Stanley Hospital (FSH) in Murdoch, WA. Integral to this role is owning the development, definition and optimisation of MES business processes so as to mitigate business risks and respond to specific contractual and legislative obligations. In addition you will interrogate data generated within the various asset management systems at FSH for purposes of providing reports and optimising business process, and ultimately the service to the client. This role has the potential to development into a team leader position for the right candidate.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Optimisation work and engagement with key staff to consider the structure and logic to be applied to previously undocumented processes, so as to maximise efficiency and optimise business outcomes
- Asset management system maintenance, optimisation and documentation. Including but not limited to, ensuring data in the systems is maintained to a compliant and usable standard, ensuring asset management functionality awareness is maintained at a high level within operational teams and system functionality optimisation to ensure it remains fit for its intended purpose, to include optimisation of the various system interfaces
- Maintain the overview of all business processes, such that a gap analysis can be performed highlighting the business need, the current level of definition and the gap/ delta and regularly report on progress towards closing the gap
- Identification of opportunities for process automation and the production of functional specifications and user guide information to support this process
- Trend Analysis work to consider metrics and their rate of change over time, and insights that may be drawn in terms of optimising service performance and associated reporting of this analysis
- Work with programming capability to ensure coding (performed by others) is to the specification set and full involvement in user acceptance testing and feed back to developers
- Work to implement the Siemens global biomed asset management system (EAM) at various sites around Australia
Your qualifications and experience:
- You will have a tertiary qualification in a scientific, engineering or medical discipline, and/ or 3+ years experience in a data analysis field,
- Experience in health, service industry, maintenance and/or installation activities of relevant biomedical technologies would be advantageous,
- Proficient in MS Office applications is required,
- Experience in any programming language would also be beneficial.
Your skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Being a solid team contributor and exhibiting strong results orientation will see you succeed in this role
- Proven experience in stepping up in a leadership capacity will be held in high regard
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 26 April 2019 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 106963
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time