We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms an important part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Mobile Application Developer
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Building Technologies. Here, we’re hiring for a Developer. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Programmers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
What you need to make real what matters
- Design and Development for a Mobile projects – hybrid and native
- Create Implementation concepts - Design in UML & Wireframes
- Concept of Test Driven Development - Unit and Integration testing
- Full Stack Developer with strong focus on Clean Code
- Experience on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- At least 1 Year of development experience in latest Angular versions
- Experiences with ionic and cordova framework is a plus.
- Experiences with development of hybrid application on IOS platform is a plus.
- Practical experience working in an agile distributed international environment
- Excellent communication skills - communication with partners in Europe and US across multiple timezones
- Programming Skills
- Experience in DevOps & Agile Development
- Hands on experience in developing mobile applications – Android and ios
- Usability experience
- Agile development
This role is primarily based at Bangalore. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 106966
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time