Works on customer inquiries and if necessary creates offers for the customer
(preliminary technical clarification, commercial clarification incl.
creditworthiness, export control checks, determination of delivery dates,
reservation of inventory and if applicable manufacturing capacities,
information regarding offer validity) to create the prerequisites for closing a
* Enters customer orders in the ERP system and determines the delivery dates (technical clarification, commercial clarification incl. creditworthiness, export control checks, Checking of delivery dates and confirmation, order confirmation to the customer) to fulfill the customer order at the requested date.
* Monitors order related compliance of the delivery dates and quantities to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in good time and to be always capable to provide [order] information.
* Monitors delivery dates and timely initiates deliveries or if necessary handles backorders with automatic delivery collection to ensure delivery reliability to the customer.
* Coordinates a quickest possible invoicing to the customer, performing the related post calculation, controlling order cost receipt and utilizing the possibilities of additional charges to optimize the value flow and show a correct margin.
* Works on the design of logistics and transport concepts with the customer in cooperation with logistics process planning, packaging planning and transport handling to safeguard the delivery process and minimize process costs.
* Actively contributes to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and passing on all relevant information to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain.
* Work closely with Regional Teams to ensure Orders consolidations and weekly dispatch as applicable
* Working with 3PL/4PL service providers to interface between systems and deriving best output
* Keeps the customers updated with status of their Sales Orders and capturing of milestones through Various MIS.
* Timely action and resolution of customer complaints.
Job ID: 106967
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time