Part-Time Working Student (Proposal Engineer)
For our Energy Management Division in Kartal we are looking for a Part Time Working Student (MV, LV Systems and Solution Business Proposal Engineer) who will be responsible for providing cost efficient proposals.
What are my responsibilities?
• Support preparing complete and timely proposals based on customer specs
• Support sales and after sales activities
• Provide support for documentation of proposals
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of Electrical
Engineering or a related area.
• Able to work min 3 days/week in Kartal during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time.
• No or 1 year of experience in preparing MV & LV proposals will be an asset
• Fluency in English, German is an asset
• Good command of MS Office applications
• Good command of 3D drawing programs (Sketchup, Revit, etc.) or CAD tools
• Beginner level of knowledge on Distribution Products and Turnkey projects.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 106974
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time