HR specialist (Travel and Expenses management).
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow
We all contribute to the development of our great products and creative solutions that our customers love and the world needs. Our achievements benefit everybody and are sometimes hidden in plain sight.
What kind of tasks will you have?
· Operational responsibilities: check, process, and review corporate expense claims, support end-users and managers for operationally-related queries and issues
· Project management: coordinate internal process improvement measures as a dedicated project lead
· Ad-hoc tasks: analysis and reporting; provide support to the accounting team and other departments, as required
What makes you stand out?
· 3-5 years relevant work experience (incl. experience in project management)
· Strong English knowledge
· Hungarian language knowledge is a must
What should you know?
· Experience with SAP Concur software is an advantage
· Experience in multinational environment is an advantage
· Leased employment status
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are
respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 106975
Organization: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time