Export Control Professional
* Develops, implements and enforces guidelines, solutions and plans in order to optimize processes in his/her area of responsibility.
* Contributes to the implementation of Export Control regulations and ensures accurate and consistent distribution of relevant information throughout the internal organization.
* Collaborates with the authorities regarding export license applications and clarifies general legal issues.
* Monitors and ensures corrective actions derived from external and internal reviews and audits.
* Carries out trainings and reviews to guarantee adherence to Export Control regulations.
* Enables consulting for other organizational units as well as Best Practice Sharing.
* Reviews and approves operational tasks.
* Ensures settings and access rights in export control related IT systems.
* Well versed with Customs laws and process , IT Tools of country
* Deep knowledge on classification of Materials based on HSN
* In-depth knowledge of functioning of ministries pertains to Healthcare / FMCG sector
* Knowledge on regulatory bodies such as BIS, WPC , Metrology Laws, Form 10 , Section 74 & 75
* Knowledge on claiming duty benefits such as SEIS, SAD, Bonded Warehouse, Free Trade zones, Benefits from country specific FTA’s
* Knowledge on AEO Programs, FEMA guidelines, Demurrage saving measures
Job ID: 106978
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time