We are looking for an experienced candidate to be responsible for the quality of code and large-scale technology initiatives.
Design, create/implement, and maintain test automation frameworks to increase productivity and efficiency in the QA department and collaborate with multiple Development teams to enhance and improve automated test coverage.
• Develop End to End, System/Integration, and User-focused test plans and strategies using product requirements and design documents for a web-based application.
• Build and execute test-cases in the following areas: functional, integration, security, stability, performance, stress.
• Write, execute and refactor automated test cases.
• Plan, design and enhance automation frameworks and tools like Selenium or other open-source tools.
• Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and use an internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high-quality error reports.
• Build and drive comprehensive test strategies (manual/automated) that covers all systems.
• Work with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to support QA processes.
• Use of Agile methodology in all phases of the iterative software development lifecycle.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science (or similar field) and a minimum of 5 years of Automation testing experience required
• 3+ years of experience using Agile methodology in all phases of the iterative software development life-cycle
• Experience with web-based application.
• Experience working with external and diverse groups.
• Experience working with MySQL.
• Communicate status frequently in daily Scrum.
• Experience with document process, designs, test results, and analysis.
• Experience with review requirements; execute functional and non-functional test cases.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly. Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodology.
• Be proactive in following release cycle schedule by planning, estimating and executing of tests for existing and new projects