Siemens SEDL Project Manager 西门子电气传动项目经理
What are my responsibilities?
- Execution of PLM, localization and/or customer projects of motors and inverters for electric and hybrid vehicles including the corresponding work packages according to the defined development process.
- Responsible for the project execution, incl. time schedule, its controlling and the change management
- Plan and Control of all internal interfaces (R&D, engineering, SCM, testing, factories, involved regional companies and service organization)
- Active participation in our continuous improvement process, own improvement ideas are always welcome
- Willingness to travel worldwide (focus on Asian countries, but also to German office)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or a comparable education
- Knowledge in the field of motors and inverters for electric drives for hybrid and electric vehicles as well as in the area of their integration, operational behavior and design criteria of these components
- Professional experience in project execution and project management
- Very good English skills, speaking and writing
- Systematic way of working, analysis and teamwork, organizational skills
- Self-initiative and high communication skills
Job ID: 107009
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time