Head of System Engineering Management ML & FP
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation) is looking for a SYSTEM ENGINEERING MANAGER ML & FP
Reporting to the Head of System Engineering Management, this role lead the complete project life cycle System engineering for ML & FP projects. Starting with the system concept up to the final validation of the system requirements of the project, by developing a detailed system requirement specification and its assignment to the different subsystems and its interfaces.
Is it of upmost importance its contribution to the System and product strategy as System engineering is the technical authority of all the projects and has the perfect view if customer needs and requirements as well as market tendencies and lessons learned from existing projects.
Main Tasks & Responsabilities:
- Global & System Requirement analysis and is assignment to the appropriate subsystem.
- Creation/Maintain of an URS (User Requirement Specification) to R&D with the Gaps of the existing system to be applied against project requirements.
- Creation/Maintain of an ML&FP URS to the Generic Interlocking Templates for Westrace MK2.
- Collaborate with HQ ML & FP segments.
- Collaborate together with Sales and R&D in the Global product strategy of the different ML& FP signaling systems used in Mobility
- Drive the System engineering for ML & FP projects and therefore give the necessary support to the other areas of the engineering department.
- Provide support to the Specific Sytem Integration team.
- Drive a team of System Engineers, coach, train and lead.
- As part of the system engineering of the Engineering department to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the System Engineering area, and Engineering department when required.
- Experience in a similar within Rail Signaling business
- Experience in Requirements Management, specification, traceability and validation.
- Desirable experience in Product and System Development.
- Experience in System Integration
- +6 years experience as System manager or equivalent
- +6 years experience leading engineering or R&D teams
- Experience in international projects and experience in dealing with HQ.
- English and Spanish fluent
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Job ID: 107017
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time