• Understanding of SI PSS related products, business model and operations.
• To assist with Smart Cities/ Infrastructure related research & cases, such as e-Car Charging, eMobility related topics research, report documentation and knowledge sharing.
• To understand and to engage in SI PSS product services related matters.
• SI PSS business development related:
• Assist with annual MI@SI (Market Intelligence) FY19 data analysis, and summary evaluation.
• Assist annual FY19 NPS feedback survey evaluation for each business unit and summary report
Job ID: 107061
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time