Global Mobility Specialist with English / TCC Agent - Prague
Global Mobility Specialist with English
We are Global Mobility Department, which is part of
Siemens Shared Service Centre. Our responsibilities include great variety of
activities related to international relocations of employees and administrative
support of business trips.
Our team support travels and cross-border businesses mainly in EMEA region. We communicate with travelers, support their HR departments, create documents, feed data to various systems and analyze compliance risk.
Does it sound interesting to you?
Join our team as Travel Clearance Center Agent!
Your main responsibilities will be to
• Assess travel certificates concerning potential risks to travelers
• Provide administrative support in the area of international short term assignments worldwide with focus on immigration, tax and social security area for our customers worldwide
• Ensure the correct data entry in the internal travel tool, maintain their completeness and accuracy
• Deliver documents related to company travel assignments
You can look forward to
• Opportunity for personal and professional growth
• Our system of in-company training and education
• Daily use of English
• Friendly team
What we expect from you
• High school/university degree
• Fluent English
• Previous experience from Shared Services, Customer Support or Supportive Services environment is a plus
• Intercultural sensitivity, excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking
• To be self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented person
• Ability to work independently, very good time management and prioritization skills
We can offer you
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague for work life balance
• an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
• meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
• possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
• various discounts and offers
We grant you proper training and support, as well
as the possibility to grow your work experience.
For more information visit www.siemenssharedservices.cz.
Job ID: 107062
Organization: Human Resources
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time