Materials Logistics Specialist B
- Responsible for supplying the supply chain and production line.
- Planning of direct materials, control and review of inventories.
- Purchase of materials.
- Production follow-up.
- Deal with national and international suppliers.
- Costs reduction.
- Supplier Evaluation.
- Database analysis.
- Creation and emission of demand forecasts for items with extended delivery times to suppliers.
- Supply chain experience.
- Advanced English.
- Excel knowledge.
- Experience in managing an ERP.
Job ID: 107072
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time