This job can be located either in Lisbon, Portugal, Madrid, Spain or Prague, Czech Republic. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
What are my responsibilities?
- Apply strategic insight to Siemens’ approach to Cybersecurity by analyzing problems and providing solutions in a structured way
- Provide oversight and leadership to assist various stakeholders with critical Cybersecurity management decisions as related to business processes, risk management, security controls, technologies and investment decisions
- Together with a cross-departmental team capture cybersecurity requirements, translate them into project plans and drive execution
- Apply agile / lean methods and principles to optimize processes in own organization
- Facilitate workshops professionally involving all participants, taking action by respecting the needs and contributions of others
- Create innovative solutions by thinking out side of the box
- Engage in storytelling by using relevant examples, practical cases, and metaphors to help the stakeholders visualize and understand the value of the chosen approaches
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Higher technical education (university level), preferably with experience in technology industry - ideally with a focus on cybersecurity
- A solid understanding of concepts and methods for (Cybersecurity) strategy, business model innovation, agile management
- > 5 years of experience in a strategy role or consulting organization
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, work collaboratively and influence others
- Forward looking with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Substantial experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Having a collaborative mindset and working seamlessly across seniority and organization
- Good spoken english
Want to know more?
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
Joining Corporate Technology Cybersecurity means reinventing the world of today and tomorrow by becoming part of a global team spread around the globe in locations as Portugal, Spain, Germany or the USA.
Do you want to know more? https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/company/innovation/pictures-of-the-future/cybersecurity.html
Curious about our Cyber Security hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has already more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team in Lisbon being one of the biggest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#itsec #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Job ID: 107081
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time