- Apply strategic insight to Siemens’ approach to Cybersecurity by analyzing problems and providing solutions in a structured way
- Provide oversight and leadership to assist various stakeholders with critical Cybersecurity management decisions as related to business processes, risk management, security controls, technologies and investment decisions
- Together with a cross-departmental team capture cybersecurity requirements, translate them into project plans and drive execution
- Apply agile / lean methods and principles to optimize processes in own organization
- Facilitate workshops professionally involving all participants, taking action by respecting the needs and contributions of others
- Create innovative solutions by thinking out side of the box
- Engage in storytelling by using relevant examples, practical cases, and metaphors to help the stakeholders visualize and understand the value of the chosen approaches
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Higher technical education (university level), preferably with experience in technology industry - ideally with a focus on cybersecurity
- A solid understanding of concepts and methods for (Cybersecurity) strategy, business model innovation, agile management
- > 5 years of experience in a strategy role or consulting organization
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, work collaboratively and influence others
- Forward looking with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Substantial experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Having a collaborative mindset and working seamlessly across seniority and organization
- Good spoken english
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cybercriminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for brilliant, ambitious gamechangers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s create cutting-edge security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens?
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out:
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Job ID: 107081
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time