For our SI Operational Company, Regional Solutions & Services Business Unit in Kartal – Istanbul, we are looking for a Commercial Specialist. This role will be responsible for execution of all commercial tasks both in Solution and Service projects during the entire project life-cycle.
What are my responsibilities?
• Maintain conformity with commercial rules, standards, related law and tax regulations.
• Fulfill WBS/SD order related monthly closing transactions while ensuring all project/order plan, revenues, costs, accruals, etc. are captured in the financial statement.
• Follow-up bank guarantees, letters of credits, accruals, provisions, receivables and payables, hedging transactions.
• Support risk, claim, opportunity and NCC management and reporting.
• Provide monthly & quarterly forecasts of revenue, profit and FCF.
• Prepare and present commercial data for Project Review Meetings to the management and/or financial audit purposes.
• Manage all project related insurance and social security (SGK) issues.
• Calculate, analyze productivity of PM & Service resources.
• Act in close cooperation with corporate groups like Accounting, Finance, Tax, Procurement & Logistics, Legal, Compliance (as relevant).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Economics or International Trade.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in related field.
• Very good command of English language .
• Knowledge of financial accounting, controlling/reporting, logistics, international and Turkish law, tax, foreign trade etc.
• Good command of MS Office and SAP/Spridon.
• Certified acc. to CPM@Siemens or willing to be a candidate for certification.
• Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach, solid professional judgment & problem solving ability and good communication skills are required competencies.
• Team-oriented ability to work with cross - functional teams.
What else do I need to know?
• No restrictions for travelling (%10 - %20)
As Siemens we
believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential
matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates
with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships
between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can
create differences together.
is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome
applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we
are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you
complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we
will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 107110
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time