- Responsible for setting up, installing and configuring Jenkins, SVN & Nexus for project and establishing a CI/CD platform.
- Owns creation of new builds, configuration and maintaining the builds in Jenkins.
- Authoring and reviewing engineering documents like CMP, PMP, QP, etc..
- Manages branching, tagging, version increments in SVN & Jenkins
- Automating the build tasks and build scripts
- Backup management
- Handling the user and permissions for applications
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
Experience: 6 - 10 years of experience in Configuration Management
Must Have's :
- Sonar cube and code quality analysis tools
- Experience in scripting like Powershell, python, etc…
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS)
- Good communication skills
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, Self-motivated, Result oriented
- Collaboration with multi-site global teams
Job ID: 107143
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time