- Prepare and check time schedules, outage documentation, equipment list (tools etc.) before submitting to customer, in accordance with product line guidelines.
- Prepare and check inquiries/offers to/from local sub-suppliers, order to sub-suppliers and following up delivery and payment schedules.
- Co-ordinate complex outages with Siemens AG head office and product line
- Site visit for outage preparation within ASEAN region
- Arrange site set-up, including transport of containers and tools
- Assist Sales Manager in budget / forecast planning with regard to inspections, overhauls, repairs modifications etc
- Collect and compile outage plans in the region, prepare regional outage plan for next 4 years
- Input data in Service planning tools in SAP system
- Coordinate travel visa / work visa / work permit application with HQ and Regional HR departments
- A Bachelor Degree in Engineering is preferred
- Good sense of responsibilities and deliver task within stipulated time
- Possess excellence interpersonal skill, positive attitude and a team player
- Strong communication skill
- Good command of English
Job ID: 107144
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time