- Responsible for establishing an optimized CI / CD environment relevant to the project, using TFS.
- Owns planning and setting up TFS build and test infrastructure.
- Authoring and reviewing engineering documents like CMP, PMP, QP, etc..
- Represent CM function in project steering group meetings.
- Responsible for creating and modifying XAML & vNext builds, handling the build failures in TFS
- Responsible for branching and merging in TFS
- Troubleshoot the build and infrastructure issues
- Automating the build tasks and build scripts
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- 6 - 10 years of overall experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Configuration Management and continuous integration setup.
Must Have's :
- TFS build and source control administration
- Experience in scripting like Powershell, batch, etc…
- WIX packaging
- TFS team project administration
- Exposure to Cloud Infrastructure (like Azure)
- Exposure to Containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in C# and .NET platform
- Good communication skills
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, Self-motivated, Result oriented
- Collaboration with multi-site global teams
Job ID: 107151
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time