- Responsible for establishing an optimized CI / CD environment relevant to the project, using TFS.
- Owns planning and setting up TFS build and test infrastructure.
- Authoring and reviewing engineering documents like CMP, PMP, QP, etc.. And timely release
- Understands deployment requirements, build, package, and BVT of the software deliverables assigned, with due importance to build and package quality.
- Manages branching, tagging, version increments.
- Automating the build tasks and build scripts
- Backup management
- Handling the user and permissions for applications
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
Experience: 3 - 6 years of experience in Configuration Management
Must Have's :
- TFS build and source control administration
- Experience in scripting like Powershell, batch, etc…
- WIX packaging
- TFS team project administration
- Exposure to Cloud Infrastructure (like Azure)
- Exposure to Containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in C# and .NET platform
- Good communication skills
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, Self-motivated, Result oriented
- Collaboration with multi-site global teams
Job ID: 107153
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time