Development of Salesforce application as a part of Scrum Development Team.
Ensure the high quality of Software components developed by maintaining coding standards.
Prepare and maintain the relevant documentation as and when required.
Status reporting & Client communication (processing of service/change requests including communication with users/customers).
Suggest and implement technical solutions for the defects identified (where ever possible).
Analyze quality of service and suggest improvements. ?
Support other developers with respect to through the entire process of development and support.
- Salesforce configuration (Expert)
- Salesforce Apex( Expert)
- Salesforce Visual force( Expert)
- Lightening (Intermediate)
- Xslt/ Xml knowledge( Basic)
- Cast Iron exposure and Salesforce Integration( optional)
- RDBMS – Oracle(Advanced) ,MS SQL, SOQL/MySQL (Advanced)
- SQL (Advanced)
- REST API (Basics)
- Configuration Management, CI
- Atlassian Developer Toolbox ( JIRA, Confluence etc.)
- Eclipse, Ant
- OS Windows
- Cloud-computing Platforms
- Salesforce Cloud (Basics).
- Good communication Skills and Proficiency in English is mandatory
- Knowledge of German would be optional and preferable.
Job ID: 107155
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time