Software Developer - Pega
Software Developer - Pega
As a Pega Developer main responsibility will be to design, develop and test the software applications based on requirements/design documents.
Change the future with us.
· You are a software developer who is skilled in BPM and/or CRM implementations who has experience working in an Agile environment with enterprise customers.
· You will actively participate in design, development and testing of the target industry framework(s) in Pega Infinity
· You will create components of applications that match quality standards and built them within agreed time-frame and review the work of junior team members and ensure it meets the required standards
· You will drive new business growth and customer success by providing business expertise and act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organisation
· You will collaborate and team with clients, partners, and Pega team on client sites and remotely; continuously focus on Customer Success and ensure customer success by effectively managing and delivering in different work environments by understanding the dynamics, timing, etc.
· You will partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
· You will leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices and demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
· You will provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You have excellent communication skills.
· You will be develop and built robust and scalable BPM and/or CRM systems
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 107158
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time