About the company
Dresser-Rand, A Siemens Business is one of the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide.
Kongsberg Norway is home to Dresser-Rand worldwide center of excellence for gas turbines and mechanical driven gas turbine packages. With a gas turbine power range from 1 to 55 MW Dresser-Rand AS supports the oil and gas industry on offshore and land based installations around the world.
About the role
What are my responsibilities?
Quality Manager position is responsible for successful leadership and management of quality department according to the directions and objectives set by Kongsberg management team
• Overall responsible for Quality value stream to ensure processes are in place and being maintained
• Responsible for Quality Management system, Quality control and ISO-9001 certificate for the legal entity
• Responsible for quality inspections of all products from internal and external sources
• Manage team to secure that objectives and targets meet the expectations
• Ensure that all employees are fully trained and have competences to perform the work tasks with high quality and effectively tools, systems and processes.
• Coach and mentor staff to improve performance.
• Oversee the efficient day-to-day operations and service
• Secure that the departments KPI’s are well defined, follow-up performance, and make corrective and preventive measures when needed.
• Responsible for schedule, budgeted hours, capacity and cost within the department
• Contribute to development of the Kongsberg organization and operations.
• Foster team work, cooperation and interactions with colleagues and other teams to ensure optimized work processes within the organization
• Be a role model for the organization, maintain ethical behavior and secure compliance to laws, procedures and guidelines.
• Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards
• Develop and maintain work processes, instructions and tools as required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Minimum bachelor’s degree within Engineering discipline or Business administration
• Technical knowledge of rotating equipment from the oil and gas industry is preferred
• Minimum 5 years relevant work experience from a Managerial position
• Good business understanding
• Structured and able to do hands-on work and deliver
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Strong peer relationships and work well up and down in the organization
• Proactive and resourceful
• Result driven
• Well-structured and result-oriented
• Analytic mindset
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Safety and HSE mindset
Manager is Bjørn-Erik Egeland +47 92887152
Job ID: 107189
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time