Quality Assurance Manager HTT
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager for Siemens Heat Transfer Technology (HTT) who will have advisory, supportive and executive duties in connection with our quality policy.
Quality management includes everything from (product) quality and process management to recording, examining and implementing improvements in order to contribute to the success of HTT.
HTT is a Siemens company and as part of the parent organization is responsible for the design and (external) manufacture of heat recovery systems that dramatically increase the yield of gas-fired power plants, thereby contributing to cleaner and more efficient generation.
Major activities for the QA Manager include:
- Developing, maintaining and promoting the integrated quality management system
- Administering existing certificates and licenses (ISO, OHSAS and ASME).
- Advising and supporting the Management Team with objective performance data.
- Preparing (in concert with the EHS manager) for the Quality Council
- Flagging and reporting risks relating to business operations.
- Carrying out internal and external audits.
- Interpreting and implementing external regulations and Siemens Unrestricted policy, objectives and rules, to create practical ways of working within HTT and its suppliers.
- Management, monitoring and analysis of possible improvements and Non-Conformities (NCR).
- Actively participating in workgroups and improvement initiatives (e.g. quality costs, LEAN).
- Coordinating and reporting quality-related matters within the Siemens division.
The QA Manager is a member of the QM&EHS team, which also includes the EHS Manager and the QC department. There is close contact with the parent organization in Germany.
We are looking for a colleague capable or working and thinking at the level of technical Higher Vocational Education (HBO) with a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a comparable post, preferably in a technical environment. Knowledge of the ISO, ASME and PED standards and experience with occupational health and safety and environmental legislation (ARBO), and Safety and Environmental legislation and regulations is necessary. In addition you have a problem-solving and analytical mindset and are accustomed to working completely independently. You can provide advice at board and management level and you don’t shirk away from problems. You have no objection to traveling to production locations and construction sites at home and abroad. A certain time pressure sometimes comes into play.
You set great store by the following skills:
- Awareness of context, stakeholders and interests
- Social skills
- Flexibility, geared to concrete results and giving constructive feedback
Given the international nature of our organization we require a sound knowledge of spoken and written English and Dutch. Knowledge of German is essential.
This is a full-time post (40 hours per week).
Interested? If so, apply now!
An assessment and screening may form part of the application procedure.
No recruitment agencies please.
Job ID: 107193
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time