Over All System Integrator
Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification.
Siemens Mobility Norway is seeking an Over All System Integrator to plan and coordinate our ERTMS program. You want to drive this challenge with us?
Tasks and Responsibilities
- responsible for the integration of the overall architecture of a highly complex railway safety system consisting of different system and subsystems
- clarify and specify technical aspects and interfaces, requirements and functions and ensure their verification
- guide the integration of subsystems into overall systems
- development of integration and testing concepts to demonstrate compliance
- accompany verification and validation as well as assessment and approval
Your qualifications - sound and adequate
- completed engineering or comparable master's program
- several years of relevant professional experience in railway
- excellent knowledge of interlocking technology, train control systems, standards and standards relevant to railway technology
- background with system development process as well as requirements and configuration management
- fluent in the English language, Norwegian is an advantage
- have work permit in Europe
To succeed in this position, we think you have leadership experience in a specialist role, but if you haven’t had the chance yet and are feeling ready for it, we are open and supportive for the right candidate.
Used to working in intercultural environments and are willing to travel approx. 4 times a year within Europe to both customers and exhibitions.
We offer good career- and development opportunities in Siemens, both domestically and abroad. You will get diverse work tasks and the opportunity to shape your own workday. Siemens also has flexible working hours which among other includes paid days off on bridge days. We offer a competitive benefit package.
However, the most important reason for choosing Siemens is that you are eager to be part of an inspiring organization that gives you an opportunity to create innovate solutions for our projects and customers, and that you will the opportunity to influence people’s days, environment and future through technology.
Michael Mueller-Hoenow, Leader of the Over All System Integration, phone: +47 911 43 689
Sunday 5th of May, 2019
We use background check in our recruitment process.
Job ID: 107204
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time